Miracle on Main Street
836 ½ Main Street, Louisville, CO
The Scrooge is banished in Louisville this Holiday Season and for the first time ever, the hugely popular nationwide sensation, Miracle Pop Up Bar has arrived in downtown Louisville.
The alley behind Bittersweet Café (the old /pôr/ wine house location) has been transformed into a safe, socially-distanced magical Winter Wonderland guaranteed to banish those COVID blues and get you in a sparkly holiday mood. Forget the Christmas parties you think you know, Miracle on Main Street is Santa on steroids. Imagine Buddy the Elf and Clark Griswold let loose on a factory full of tinsel and Christmas lights and you’re halfway there.
We invite your household to get those Bad Santa hats and oversized Elf outfits ready and to come one of the themed-nights guaranteed to banish Scrooge and get you in a Yippee Ki Yay mood.
- All the family are welcome to join in the fun!
- Book your own private greenhouse for your household.
- Additional outdoor tables are released online daily.
- Walk up tables are also available.
- 100% of the Reservation fee & 10% of all Take Out Cocktails will go to local non-profits Louisville Rising and Community Food Share
Enjoy festive cocktails in one of our holiday themed greenhouses. The experience is 1hr and 30mins of festive cocktails, hot chocolate, savory and sweet treats and a photo booth that comes right to your table.
Themed holiday cocktails include: Christmas Carol Barrel, Jingle Bells Nog and Yippie Ki Yay Mother F***er! (warning: does not contain Bruce Willis). So get those Ugly Sweaters to the ready.
Your little elves will experience our magical winter wonderland during this kid-centric event that is fun for the whole family.
Book Now: https://miraclecocktails.eventbrite.com
We are making our outdoor greenhouses available for our gingerbread house decorating, they are available for 2 or 4 decorators and seat a maximum of 6 guest
Your elf’ and safety is our top priority.
– We use a 100% contactless thermometer temperature scanner to protect employees & customers.
– All guests must use hand sanitizer on arrival.
– Each guest has a staggered arrival and departure time so individual tables will not cross paths.
– To reduce contact guests can view the menu, order drinks and pay your bill from your own cellphone via a QR code.
– Strict cleaning procedures are in place between each guest visit.
– We use IN-CID fogging spray between guests that kills 99.9% of bacteria in just 4 minutes and we also have 30 mins between each greenhouse seating to be aired.