Northern Colorado Allergy & Asthma Clinic
- 2121 E. Harmony Rd., #350
- Fort Collins
Northern Colorado Allergy and Asthma Clinic provides evaluation and treatment of allergies, asthma, eczema, food allergies and immunological diseases for all ages. Don’t let allergies and/or asthma control your lifestyle. We can help set you free to lead a normal, symptom-free life.
The Physicians and healthcare providers of Northern Colorado Allergy and Asthma Clinic will carefully and thoroughly diagnose your condition and develop a custom plan for treatment which will improve your lifestyle and quality of life.
A few services offered at the Northern Colorado Allergy and Asthma Clinic include:
* Comprehensive evaluation and care of patients with allergic diseases and related conditions including: asthma, hay fever, sinusitis, eczema, rashes, hives, recurrent infections and allergic reactions to foods, insect stings and drugs.
* Evaluation of occupationally-related problems.
* Evaluation of food and drug allergies includes skin testing, allergy blood tests (RAST), and oral or injected challenges.
* Testing and recommendations regarding food allergies and nutrition
* Asthma treatment plans tailored to the needs of each patient.