Strategies for Succession with FNBO from The Longmont Chamber of Commerce
Succession planning is essential for every business and nonprofit, but it is often overlooked in favor of focusing on the here and now. This event, inspired by conversations with State
Succession planning is essential for every business and nonprofit, but it is often overlooked in favor of focusing on the here and now. This event, inspired by conversations with State demographer Elizabeth Garner’s presentation on Colorado’s aging workforce at our People-Powered event last spring, will cover:
- The importance of business succession planning
- The risks associated with not have a succession plan in place
- Discussion on the advantages of having a plan for business succession
- Key components and personnel to consider when developing your plan
- Succession plan strategies, resources, and action items that you will get you started
Succession Strategies, presented by FNBO, is a livestream facilitated interview and Q&A sessions with subject matter experts, including Josh Huseman, Vice President of Business Owner Advisory Services at FNBO.
- 9:00 am – Welcome remarks
- 9:05 am – Insight into succession successes with Sarah Morgan, Martinis Bistro and Nate Golter, Longmont Florist
- 9:45 am – Q&A with audience
About Josh Huseman
Josh is motivated by a strong desire to see business owners impact the world through their core values and entrepreneurial spirit. He is particularly intrigued by the unique opportunities and challenges that come with family owned businesses, and he works hard to help them realize their full potential.
At FNBO, Josh is the Vice President of Business Owner Advisory Services. He is uniquely suited for this role having spent his entire career working for and with business owners and being a discerning observer of their decisions.
Josh is a Certified Exit Planner (CEXP) and Accredited Wealth Management Advisor (AWMA), and since 2007 has advised FNBO’s business clients and their families through many financial planning decisions. Josh works collaboratively with business owners and their advisors to proactively prepare for succession and business transitions, protect from disruption, and prosper in their relationships.
(Monday) 9:00 am - 10:00 am