Editor’s Note: Press Releases are provided to Yellow Scene. In an effort to keep our community informed, we publish some press releases in whole.
Torchy’s Tacos, the popular Austin-based craft fast-casual brand known for its Damn Good Tacos and addictive Green Chile Queso, is growing in Colorado with the opening of its newest Denver restaurant on Wednesday, June 22. Located in the Lowry neighborhood at 63 North Quebec Street, Suite 107, this marks the brand’s seventh location in Denver and tenth in the state, joining existing restaurants in Colorado Springs, Boulder and Fort Collins.
Torchy’s is kicking off the grand opening by offering the first 100 guests in line at 10 a.m. on opening day a limited-edition Torchy’s Restaurant Opening T-Shirt, which will grant the lucky Taco Junkie a year of free Green Chile Queso each time they wear it to the Lowry location.*
“Colorado has some of the most loyal, die-hard Taco Junkies in the country, and it’s because of them that we’ve seen such incredible growth in the state since we opened our first Denver restaurant in 2016,” said Mike Rypka, founder and CEO of Torchy’s Tacos. “This new location will allow us to reach even more Taco Junkies, and we look forward to connecting with the local community and serving up Damn Good Tacos this summer!”
Guests can enjoy delicious options like the Crossroads taco, award-winning Green Chile Queso and Torchy’s Taco of the Month while sipping fresh-made margaritas and signature cocktails in the 5,000-square-foot space and outdoor patio. At Torchy’s, every taco, queso and margarita is hand-crafted and made-to-order.
Highlights of the Lowry Torchy’s Tacos menu include:
- Damn Good Tacos: Torchy’s inventive taco creations served on fresh, housemade corn or flour tortillas like Green Chile Pork featuring pork carnitas, green chiles and cotija cheese, MoFaux made with plant-based, cowboy-style Beyond Beef, the famous Trailer Park inspired by Torchy’s beginnings in an Austin food trailer with fried chicken, green chiles, lettuce, pico de gallo and cheddar jack cheese (or make it “trashy” by removing the lettuce and adding Green Chile Queso) and many more.
- Breakfast Tacos: Served all day long, with options like The Wrangler made with cage-free eggs, smoked beef brisket, potato, cheese and tomatillo sauce, Migas made with cage-free eggs, corn tortilla strips, green chiles, avocado, pico de gallo and cheese, and more
- Taco Of The Month: ever-changing monthly promotion of unique and mouth-watering tacos that keep Taco Junkies guessing and relishing year-round, with a portion of proceeds benefiting Torchy’s charitable partners including the Make-a-Wish Foundation, MD Anderson, and Phoenix House.
- Flavorful Sides: Including Green Chile Queso + Chips, Juan’s Refried Beans, Street Corn and fresh-made guacamole and salsa
- Freshly Squeezed, Hand-shaken Margaritas and Local Brews: Happy hour runs Monday-Friday from 3-6 p.m. for dining in, with drink specials including $1.50 off draft and bottled beer and $2 off Damn Good Drinks. Plus, enjoy $3.50 select drinks, like sangria or mimosas, all day on Saturdays and Sundays
The restaurant’s hours of operation are:
Sunday – Thursday: 10AM – 10PM
Friday – Saturday: 10AM – 11PM