With the collection of events put together by EcoArts around climate change and sustainability, this month’s 5 features awesome websites about Earth:
1. The National Center for Atmospheric Research actually CAN tell you how that butterfly’s wing flapping in Madagascar caused a tornado in
2. If you haven’t been turned on to this yet, go there now and see the world like you’ve never seen it before. Including your ex-girlfriend’s house (you stalker).
3. A cool flash-based archive of satellite and aerial imagery of the planet.
4. Watch the seasons change all over the planet in ultra-high resolution from NASA satellite images.
5. Take a look at some of the most awe-inspiring imagery of the rest of the universe that you’ll ever see.