If you are getting fatigued, here are some suggestions:
1) Turn it off. Start a project. Leave all of it alone, don’t think about it for a few hours. It really does help. You still have to ask for deferments and all those responsible things that need to be done now, but also take care of yourself during this. Mental and physical health is key.
2) Listen to music. Play your old CD’s. Some of those old mixes have really fun tunes.
3) Start garden seeds indoor. Work in the earth anyway you can.
4) Trim a tree branch that needs it. Not too big, because you are by yourself. But those annoying ones can go. Heck, go after some of those other bushes too. Print off the safe ones to prune before you turn off.
5) Paint. It’s relaxing. Even if you suck. Try drawing something you know. Who cares if you don’t have a teacher? You don’t need one in your house.
6) Practice calligraphy. It is focusing. (Before you turn off your screen, print off some lettering to practice).
7) Clean your Car. Hell, clean your garage.
8) Learn a language. Podcasts are the exception in the digital decompression.
9) Read a book or a magazine. Yes, we know you still do. If you need to order some, most will send you one for free. Do that before you turn off the screen.
10) Ride your bike. You can ride solo, you can breathe fresh air, you can make your body feel good.
If that doesn’t work for you, Dance.
“If I can’t dance, I don’t want to be part of your revolution.”