Editor’s Note: Press Releases are provided to Yellow Scene. In an effort to keep our community informed, we publish some press releases in whole.
Boulder County, Downtown Boulder Partnership, and the City of Boulder will kickoff Pride Month on Wednesday, June 1st from 12-1 pm on the corner of Broadway and Pearl St. in Boulder. The program will include music from the Mile High Freedom Band, remarks from elected officials and leadership of the City of Boulder, and the raising of the Progressive Pride Flag.
Rainbows Over Boulder is organized by Out Boulder County during Pride Month when local individuals and businesses proudly hang Pride Flags to show their support for the LGBTQ community in Boulder County. This allows members of the LGBTQ community and allies to spend money with local affirming businesses.
- Pam Davis, Boulder’s Assistant City Manager and LGBTQ+ Community Liaison
- Mardi Moore, Executive Director of Out Boulder County
- Nicole Speer, Boulder City Council Member
- Bob Yates, Boulder City Council Member
- Nuria Rivera-Vandermyde, Boulder City Manager
- Chip, Chief Executive Officer, Downtown Boulder Partnership
- Juan Moreno, Director of Corporate Sponsorships at Out Boulder County