Editor’s Note: Press Releases are provided to Yellow Scene. In an effort to keep our community informed, we publish some press releases in whole.
Miracle on Main Street Louisville, Colorado
For immediate Release 10/13/21
A nostalgic, fully immersive holiday experience with themed cocktails & over-the-top traditional decorations. Whether you’re naughty or nice, Miracle on Main Street is guaranteed to bring out your inner elf!
Scrooge is banished in Louisville this Holiday Season. Coming back for 2021, the hugely popular nationwide sensation, Miracle Pop Up Bar, is coming to downtown Louisville once again.
From November 23rd Switch Pop Up Concept Bar will be transformed into a magical Winter Wonderland guaranteed to get you in a sparkly holiday mood. Forget the Christmas parties you think you know, Miracle on Main Street is Santa on steroids. Imagine Buddy the Elf and Clark Griswold let loose on a factory full of tinsel and Christmas lights and you’re halfway there.
Indoor and outdoor covered and heated spaces will be available in our Winter Village, including unique and exclusive to the Louisville location, themed greenhouses that can be privately booked for each group. Also, new this year is our large outdoor heated marquee for large group party bookings.
There’s plenty for those Bad Santas out there too. Themed holiday cocktails include: Christmas Carol Barrel, Jingle Bells Nog and Yippie Ki Yay Mother F***er! (warning: does not contain Bruce Willis). So get those Ugly Sweaters to the ready. Scrooge is banished in Louisville this Holiday season, and Santa’s got something special for you … no matter if you’re naughty or nice.
WHATS NEW THIS YEAR
- LARGE EVENT SPACE: You can rent a large outdoor, heated event space and host your own holiday party for up to 50 guests. Buyouts are also available for larger groups.
- SUNDAY IS FAMILY DAY: Reservations are extended to 2 hour on Sundays to allow more time for gingerbread house decorating and food and drinks can also be purchased from Bittersweet Café as well as Miracle on Main Street on Sundays for a more family friendly casual Miracle Experience. More announcements to follow for Family Day.
- GINGERBREAD HOUSE DECORATING: Our Gingerbread house decorating days were so popular with over 700 made in 20202 that you can now add one to your advance reservation.
- GIANT SANTA SLEIGH: Jump on Santa’s Giant Sleigh for the perfect photo opportunity with your guests.
- LARGE GROUP DISCOUNTS: 6 guests or more get 20% discount when they book on Tuesday or Wednesdays.
- UGLY SWEATER: Thursdays is Ugly Sweater night with free shots and treats for the most decorative and fabulous ugly sweaters!
THE MIRACLE BAR EXPERIENCE
The experience is 1hr and 30mins of festive cocktails, savory and sweet treats, Christmas surprises and a photo booth that comes right to your table. We invite guests to get those Bad Santa hats and oversized Elf outfits ready and to come one of the themed-nights guaranteed to banish Scrooge and get you in a Yippee Ki Yay mood.
SUPPORTING OUR COMMUNITY
We charge $5 per person and 100% of the fee goes to local non-profits. Last year our guests raised $30,000 for Louisville Rising and Community Food Share. In addition, 10% of glassware purchased is also donated via the Miracle Head office to the James Beard Foundation.
TAKE OUT/ GIFTS/ GIFT CARDS
Perfect gifts for friends, family or a treat for clients and employees. We all need some whimsical festive fun and the miracle bar concept provides just that. Take out cocktails will be available including the option to purchase the unique festive glassware so you can still experience some of the magic in a way that works for you. Ideal for a gifts for employees, clients or friends and family.
Keeping you safe is still our priority.
- All guests must use hand sanitizer on arrival.
- Strict cleaning procedures are in place between each guest visit. We use IN-CID fogging spray between guests that kills 99.9% of bacteria in just 4 minutes.
- Our reservation system RESY also has a contact tracing platform integrated.
Patrick and Azadez Walsh, the owners of Bittersweet Café, Por wine bar and Switch Pop Up Concept Bar, is responsible for bringing this unique pop up to Louisville once again in 2021.
“We can’t wait to welcome our customers back this holiday season and to be able to deliver an awesome miracle holiday experience. We were so proud we raised $30,000 for our local non-profits last year and can’t wait to see what we can achieve this year.” Patrick Walsh (Owner)
“So many missed out on holiday parties last year and so we are delighted to introduce our new outdoor heated marquee to be able to provide a safe space for holiday celebrations” Azadeh Walsh (Owner)