A selection of holiday ideas submitted by local area retailers for your consideration this holiday season.A
Aar River Gallery
3707 W 73rd Ave., Westminster
- Fine Art Tiles: 20 designs, 6×8. $20
- Mugs: Ceramic and pottery. $10–$20
- Prints of WWII Pin-up Girls: Merlin girls, framed. $95
Barbara & Company
1505 Pearl St., Boulder, (303) 443-2565
- Pandemonium Collection of Faux Fur Scarves, $38–$52
- Faux Fur Mittens and Fingerless Gloves, $28–$42
- Plush Faux Fur Throws, $134–$144
Boulder Body Wear
2660 Canyon Blvd A-1, Boulder, (303) 447-9100
- Fivesse Home Gym Work bag: Expertly carries a change of clothes & toiletries, $124
- Wooden ships Sweater: Fine, fashionable knits, $80-$120
- Print Leggings: So many to choose from! $22-$98
Brown’s Shoe Fit Co.
373 Main St., Longmont, (303) 776-2920
- Classic Tall UGG Boot: Many styles, colors
- Haflinger boiled wool slippers. $70–$120
- Smartwool socks. Buy 3 pairs, get 4th free
2000 30th Street, Boulder, (303) 442-2493
- Giro Edit Helmet – Men’s: The lightest full-featured snow helmet Giro has ever made with integrated GoPro camera mount. $180
- Smith I/O Goggle w/Red SOL-X Lens: the standard by which all other goggles are measured. $175
- GoPro Silver: Captures high-quality 12MP photos at speeds of up to 30 fps with built-In WiFi and Bluetooth. $399
Colorado in a Basket
Erie, Colorado, (303) 664-1401
Send a taste of Colorado
- Cripple Creek: Classic munchie basket-all Colorado. $50
- Rocky Mountain High: Gourmet taste of the Rockies. $60
- Blue Spruce: Snacks, chocolate tree, trail mix, and cookies. $36
501 Main St., Longmont, (303) 776-2211
- Glass Ornaments: A fun, easy, art that sparkles in the light & makes your tree magical. Starting at $14
- Ceramic Light Up Trees: Traditions matter… 6 different ones to choose from $48-$79
- Holiday Mugs: Choose from Santa, Reindeer, Snowman, Penguins or Trees, $12
16434 Washington St., Thornton
- Louis M. Martini Cabernet Sauvignon: 88 point Sonoma Cabernet Sauvignon! $13.99
- Baileys Vanilla Cinnamon: Perfect for Winter, originally $23.99! $12.99
- Sassoregale Sangiovese: Classic Italian wine, half price! $9.99
370 S. McCaslin Blvd, Louisville, (303) 494-5646
- One of a kind photo-For the naturalist: “Mossaholic” unique wall hanging, hand made with dried botanicals. Many sizes, large in photo, $91
- Designer Beer Mugs, $9ea.
- Raku Pottery, $70
Eric Olson Master Jeweler
489 N. Hwy 287 #130, Lafayette, (303) 604-0240
- Pendants in 3 sizes, rings, earrings and charms. $44+
- Awesome color gems; ruby, sapphire, emerald, tanzanite & more!
- Custom Hand Engraving: Customized rings, knives, heirlooms
901 Front St., Ste. 100, Louisville, (303) 666-7864
- Glass-works Lamps by Boulder artist, Trenna Daniells… $350 – $950
- Several in stock or they can be hand painted to order. No two are the same!
- Reverse glass painted lamps create an atmosphere described as ethereal, relaxing and romantic, the lamps glow, with beads magically bouncing light around the room.
The Great Frame Up
430 Main Street, Longmont, (303) 772-7293
- Local, original artwork, $18 and up
- Custom picture framing, $32 and up
- Photo and ready made frames, $12 and up
473 Main Street, Longmont, (303) 651-3334
- Icelandic Design: Banff Nordic Sweater. $178
- Newari Collection: Beautifully crafted hand knit accessories. $22-$48
- Icelandic Design: Signature boile wool coats. $140-$340
5854 Rawhide Ct. #C, Boulder, (303) 449-9333
- Pure CO2 Oil Vape Kit: vape only pure CO2 cannabis extract, on sale 15% off
- Large Pre-Rolled Joints: large party joint for 4+ people, $7 per joint
- Dr. J’s Stare Bars: leading-edge & delicious CO2 edibles, $14 per 80mg Bar
2085 30th St., Boulder, (303) 545-1745
The best game store around, Karliquins is the place to get all the games that you want and everything that you need to go with them. Make sure to check out Friday Night Magic every week in the in-store gaming area.
Lafayette Antiques & Home Decor
304 E. Baseline Rd., Ste A, Lafayette, (720) 890-4747
- Primitive Chest of Drawers with spool pulls Would be charming as an end table! $189.00
- Mahogany China Cabinet: Glass doors and plenty of storage. $495.00
- Black and white cow hide bench: Perfect for the end of your bed! $595
Lafayette Collectables & Flea Market
130 E. Spaulding St., Lafayette, (303) 665-0433
20,000 square feet and over half-a-million items make Lafayette Collectables and Flea Market Boulder County’s premier bargain shopping experience. We boast an incredible variety from furniture to trinkets and everything in between (and gift cards). Come find your hidden gem!
Larkridge Shopping Center
Washington St., Thornton, (303) 595-9919
Your destination for shopping, dining, and services with more than 30 retailers open over the holidays. I-25 and CO-7 (168th Ave), exit 229.
Longmont Downtown Development Authority
528 Main St., Longmont, (303) 651-8484
Treat someone special to a Downtown Longmont Gift Card. The card makes a great gift for any occasion and with more than 50 participating downtown businesses, the possibilities are endless! Convenient online purchasing available or stop by our office.
Old Town Outfitters
501 Main St., Longmont, (303) 204-6173
- Colorado Hat: Show some local pride with a great “Colorado” or “Longmont” hat. $29
- Klean Kanteen Insulated Stainless Bottles: Take your hot coffee, tea, or hot chocolate with you on your outdoor adventures. $26-$32
- Patagonia Nano-Air Hoodie: Winner of Outside Magazine’s “2015 Gear of the Year”. $299
The Orchard Town Center
14697 Delaware St., Westminster, (303) 850-8600
Macys, JCPenney, H&M, Victoria’s Secret, Bath & Body Works, Chico’s, Torrid, Forever 21, Aeropostale, Tillys, Claire’s, Charming Charlie, Finish Line, Eddie Bauer, REI, Zumiez, and so many more!
Oriental & NavajoRug Co.
927 Main St., Longmont, (303) 772-7962
- Navajo Third Phase Chief’s Blanket: 4 ft. 8 inches by 7 feet 3 inches, $4200
- Turquoise necklace and earrings, $200
Rabbit Brush Gallery
7504 Hygiene Rd., Hygiene, (303) 651-1106
- Hand-Stenciled Linen Tea Towels by Jenny Grout, $17.50
- Hand Blown Glass Seed Drop Bird Feeders, $49
- Sterling Silver Dragonfly Pendant with Conrundum by Lois Linn, $37
Struttin Pup Dog Boutique & Bath
2850 Arapahoe Rd., #110, Lafayette, (303) 665-3038
- Natural & delicious holiday dog cookies. Perfect for Fido’s stocking! From $1.99
- Sweaters and jackets. From $20.99
- Kurgo dog harness w/Go Pro mount. From $35.99
6811 W 120th Ave, Broomfield, (303) 600-8145
- Black Friday E-Juice 50% off
- Free Christmas Gift with a $50 purchase
Health & Beauty
2770 Dagny Way Ste. 109, Lafayette, (303) 666-1199
- Medical Micro Needling: therapeutic tool for aging skin, skin tightening, collagen production, pore size reduction, skin texture improvement, stretch marks, and scarring, $79 introductory treatment
- Cranberry-Pomegranate Facial: the mighty cranberry and pomegranate have the potential to transform the appearance of your skin, $39 in December
- Epionce Skin Barrier Repair Kit : includes Cleanser, Medical Barrier Cream and Ultra Shield SPF 50: good choice for an active person, 20% off with mention of listing
Cool Sculpting Center of Boulder
2355 Canyon Blvd. Ste. 102, Boulder, (720) 381-3318
- Love My Thighs: Inner or Outer Thigh Treatment, $1500 Value for $1200
- Bye, Bye Love Handles: Hips/Love Handle Eliminator, $3000 Value for $2500
- Love My Tummy: Get Rid of Belly Fat, $3000 value for $2500
Evergreen Cottage Salon
502 W. Baseline Rd., Lafayette, (303) 926-0426
- Elf’s Little Helper: Shoulder and neck destresser, $40
- Add a Little Shine: Highlights for the new year, $95
- New Year Renewal: Tourmaline charged anti-aging facial, $85
1170 US Hwy 287 #200, Broomfield, (303) 466-7546
- Introductory Signature Facial, $49
- Eminence Organic Body Wrap, $79
- Introductory Microdermabrasion Facial, $79
Massage Envy Spa
Boulder, Broomfield, Longmont, Loveland, Thornton and Westminster
Massage Envy offers gift cards and can customize a unique package for your loved one. Please visit our Boulder, Broomfield, Longmont, Loveland, Thornton or Westminster locations & pick up the Gift of Wellness today!
Mystic Garden Spa & Salon
600 S. Airport Rd., Longmont, (303) 774-2541
- Mistletoe Magic: Integrative massage, beauty garden facial, $115
- St. Nicholas Package: Hydrotherapy bath, integrative massage, men’s sport facial, $140
- Seasonal Facial: Integrative massage, deluze spa pedicure, deluze spa manicure, $215
Skincare by Janice
700 Front St., #102, Louisville, (303) 525-5585
- Clasic Facial: Deep relaxation while transforming your skin (120 minutes), $150
- Rejuvenating Facial: Rejuvination begins with warm sage footbath (90 minutes), $130
- Cleansing Facial: Purifying and refreshing (75 minutes), $110
Orchard Town Center, (720) 262-8445, 14647 Delaware St., #300, Westminster; Twenty Ninth Street Mall, (720) 408-2600, 1810 29th St., #2004, Boulder
- Purchase a gift card of $175 or more and receive a FREE 60-minute signature massage or signature facial. See ad on page 5.
- Spavia offers: Massage, facials, waxing, body wraps, scrubs, and mineral make up.
- Experience the difference with men’s treatment, spa packages, events, wellness memberships, and a spa boutique.
1680 29th St., Boulder, (303) 444-2260
Cantina Laredo serves modern Mexican food in a sophisticated environment. We cater or you can reserve our private room for your holiday celebration.
2655 28th St., Boulder, (303) 442-1700
Chez Thuy is the best Vietnamese spot in Boulder County. It’s beloved thanks to a wonderful menu and, of course, owner Thuy Le herself, a fascinating woman who can quickly size you up and offer dish recommendations.
700 Main St., Louisville, (303) 666-8020
Let the Huckleberry take care of your holiday baking! Our full service bakery offers cakes, pies, fresh bread, holiday cookies, ding dongs, breakfast pastries and our famous gingerbread, We also offer gluten free pies, bread and cookies. Place your holiday order today!
51 Erie Pkwy., Erie, (720) 389-8538
The Hunter’s Grill in Erie is the perfect venue to watch sporting events on the massive screens while chowing down on admittedly fantastic selection of steaks, BBQ, burgers, salads, and pasta.
La Revolucion Taqueria y Cantina
701 Main St., Louisville, (303) 926-3998
La Rev is available for private parties and functions. We can cater from a Taco Bar to a Custom Menu. We will be having Special Events including Live Music, Tamale Making Parties, DJ Dance Party and more!
3100 Village Vista Dr., Erie, (303) 664-5299; 1346 Pearl St., Boulder, (303) 440-3355
Lazy Dog is the culmination of the owner’s 20 year dream to create a great sports bar, the “Cheers” of sports bars, amid the beauty and sunshine that is Boulder. All that thought, and a lot of planning and hard work, paid off in great food, great atmosphere, and great atmosphere.
Northend @ 4580
4580 Broadway, Boulder, (303) 448-1500
A great mix of casual urban sophistication, 4580 is the perfect place to catch up with friends and watch a football game. Enjoy stunning views of the foothills as you dine on Chef Jeffrey Barbour’s amazing food creations.
956 W Cherry St., Louisville, (720) 259-1723
Paul’s Coffee & Tea is a locally owned and operated micro-roaster and coffee shop based in Louisville. They say that they strive to serve you the finest quality coffee and treats from local vendors every day.
2000 Arapahoe Ave., Boulder, (303) 444-7711; 985 S. Public Rd., Lafayette, (720) 550-5000
Spice up their holiday with our special blend of Giardiniera Peppers for $6.95/jar. They go great on everything! And don’t forget a gift card for that burger lover. Buy $25 and get a $5 bonus! Good at Snarfburger and Snarf’s Sandwiches.
Locations in Boulder & Longmont
Let Snarf’s cater your holiday gathering with lots of toasty options to choose from. Our Giardiniera Peppers will spice up your stockings for $6.95/jar. And don’t forget a gift card for that sandwich lover. Buy $25 and get a $5 bonus!
269 McCaslin Blvd., Louisville, (720) 890-0999
The first thing you’ll notice here (besides the floor-to-ceiling murals depicting Chinese village life) is the enormous book that is their menu, including an impressive Shanghai selection. It’s all delicious though.
809 Main St., Louisville, (303) 993-2094
This Johnny Cash-themed bar, restaurant and live music venue is the brainchild of former construction worker Josh Karp. The vibe is chill and fun, the staff are friendly and the menu is packed with quality food.
Zucca Italian Ristorante
808 Main St., Louisville, (303) 666-6499
Book your holiday office party or family gathering at Zucca, or let our catering staff bring the party to you! Zucca offers fresh, traditional Italian fare, a beautiful, cozy atmosphere, & a 100% Italian wine list. Gift certificates available.